Jobs on Jobs on Jobs: Steve Harvey Set to Host Talk Show
I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that Steve Harvey is the black version of Ryan Seacrest…or better yet, the black male version of Ellen. These are people who a lot of other people seem to like, and therefore, they get asked to hold like every job available in entertainment. Already the host of a highly popular radio show, an author, and the host of “Family Feud,” Steve Harvey is now set to host a syndicated talk show in Chicago that will be ready in the fall. According to a statement given to the Chicago Sun-Times, Harvey’s show will bring a “funny, fresh, insightful and common sense approach to life’s everyday moments.”On top of that, he’ll be covering everything from family issues, to parenting and you guessed it–dating and marriage. Sounds like we will have a TV-version of Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man on our hands. The 55-year-old TV and radio personality will definitely be trying to save some relationships and doing so in a comedic manner. Sounds like a pretty good idea and not too many people are doing it anymore…but I’m just saying, can he share some of the many forms of employments he’s got? Next thing you know, he’ll be trying to be a judge on American Idol…
Will you be watching Steve’s new talk show?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where’s My Belt!? Children of Celebrities Who Have Acted a Fool
- Switch Up the Style for the Season: Hair Suggestions for the Spring
- Double Take! Celebs’ Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- Golden Girls! Gorgeous Gold Accessories – EDITOR PICKS
- 7 Things Most Men Learn About Women Eventually
- Black Celebrity Twins Besides Tia & Tamera
- First Look: Fantasia’s Baby Boy Dallas Xavier
- Nothing But Natural! Great Hair Blogs For Natural Sistahs