It’s hard to believe that Reagan Gomez-Preston is a wife and mother who has been married for 12 years! The 31-year-old actress, who got her start on The Parent ‘Hood, is now working on the animated series, The Cleveland Show, and raising a daughter and son with her long time love DeWayne Turrentine. We caught up with the bubbly actress at Russell Simmons’ Ubuntu Charity Benefit in Los Angeles. Watch as Reagan talks about her career, Madame Noire and watch her quiz her husband about the length of their relationship.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN