It’s hard to believe that Reagan Gomez-Preston is a wife and mother who has been married for 12 years! The 31-year-old actress, who got her start on The Parent ‘Hood, is now working on the animated series, The Cleveland Show, and raising a daughter and son with her long time love DeWayne Turrentine. We caught up with the bubbly actress at Russell Simmons’ Ubuntu Charity Benefit in Los Angeles. Watch as Reagan talks about her career, Madame Noire and watch her quiz her husband about the length of their relationship.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN