From the outside looking in, it looks like being the child of a celebrity has some pretty amazing perks. Your people have all these connections, you don’t have to worry about not being able to afford to go to school, and you can often buy what you want/need for that matter. Oh, the perks. But the way many of the children of celebrities act these days, snapping off on their parents online and embarrassing them, I guess it really isn’t all roses and sunshine. I’m sure you’ve already heard about Mike Epps’ daughter Bria releasing a recording of her father cursing her out, but she’s not the only one who has acted out and put her parent in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. Check these young adults (and some now older), out.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural