Well, it seems that we could’ve just asked Olivier Martinez to confirm rumors of he and Halle’s engagement months ago. While promoting his new restaurant in South Beach Villa Azur, the French actor confirmed to reporters that he and Halle Berry were indeed engaged. His exact words were “Yes, of course it’s true.”
Berry was seen rocking an emerald engagement ring in January, although talk of an engagement were shot down in the media and was soon eclipsed by the ongoing news spectacle provided by the courtroom fights between Berry and her ex-boyfriend/baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.
Hopefully, Berry can settle things with her ex soon so she can plan her third stroll down the aisle. We can’t wait to see the on-screen chemistry between these two in the film “Dark Tide,” which brought these two together, and we certainly can’t wait to see if the third time will be the charm for Berry.
More on Madame Noire!
- How Tweet It Is: Folks Who Need A Twitter Take Down!
- No Ordinary Love: Weird Things That Are Good For Your Relationship
- Double Take! Celebs’ Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- Golden Girls! Gorgeous Gold Accessories – EDITOR PICKS
- Jojoba Oil: A Nourishing and Natural Friend For Your Hair
- Black Celebrity Twins Besides Tia & Tamera
- Puurrfectly Poised: Style Icon Eartha Kitt
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II