It’s a taboo subject in our culture: Married women, who dislike, or even hate, having sex with their husbands. It’s a subject usually held in silence, behind embarrassment, confusion and sometimes even apathy. It’s consoled with inner thoughts, such as, “There’s more important things in a marriage than sex,” “This is just a phase,” or “My attraction will increase when the kids are older.”
But at the back of minds, a thought lingers: What if this is forever? What if I’m abnormal? What would outsiders think if they knew the truth about “us”?
Find out what happened to this woman and the fate of her marriage at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou