We all know we live in the 21st century and all but some traditions never die. For example, don’t most of us still believe that it’s up to the man to ask a woman out? Well…most of us do but when we took to the streets of Manhattan to find out what the average New Yorker thought, we got a very mixed response. Check it out.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou