Clutch the pearls, clutch the pearls! Interview Magazine had Grammy-award winning musician Raphael Saadiq interview the musical icon/sex god, Lenny Kravitz and lord have mercy we can’t believe this man is 48 years old! They spoke about his new big screen thriller, Hunger Games, his design firm (you read that right), Kravitz Design, his last album Black and White America as well as his upbringing and the difference between Europe and America.
Ladies, go ahead and help yourself to a little afternoon eye candy at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou