It’s the reality television show you’ve all been waiting for! Mama Jones, the crazy, deep-voiced mother of rapper Jim Jones (who you can all catch through the show Love and Hip Hop), has just received the green light for her own reality show. No word yet on what station it will air on (Vh1 or BET probably…), and if it will even get picked up for television, but we do know that it’s being produced by Flex Alexander (you know, from One on One?), but there’s already a trailer out for the program. And of course, it’s ratchet.
It looks like you’ll get to see Mama Jones go forward with her rap career (which Jimmy is not a fan of), push a line of condoms, throw shade at her Love and Hip Hop co-stars, and kick it in the strip club. *sighs* But there is also a deep aspect to the show, where we finally get to find out about her estranged husband and the drama that comes from their struggling relationship.
Altogether, it sounds like another reality TV show I WON’T be watching (I had to leave Love and Hip Hop behind once they started fighting all the time), but if this kind of ish floats your boat, go ahead and ride. Check out the trailer from World Star Hip Hop below:
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou