From Black Voices.com
On Sun., March 11, “My Strange Addiction” will introduce viewers to 24-year-old Lacey. She has been carrying a doll head everywhere she goes for the last 20 years. Her go-to doll head, Suzie Q, is by her side at least 20 hours of the day. Suzie Q is even present for “intimate moments” in bed. Yep, Lacey smells the doll head while she’s with her boyfriend.
Why doesn’t she just buy a candle that activates the same sensations as the doll head, as one friend asks? “Guess what,” Lacey says, “There are no candles that smell like it.” Lacey explains that the smell of doll heads is like smelling marshmallows.
Watch the video of Lacey discussing her addiction with her friend at Black Voices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou