Last year, TLC followed Niecy Nash down the aisle in a two-hour wedding ceremony special that aired in June, now the network is back to see how the comedienne/actress and her new hubby Jay Tucker are adjusting to life as newlyweds with a blended family in a new series called “Leave It to Niecy.”
The show will take viewers right inside Niecy’s home to see how she balances her Hollywood schedule, her teenage daughters, and her opinionated mother—we know how that goes. Jay, on the other hand, who’s an electrical engineer, will be adjusting to living in a household of mostly women, besides his son, Jay, and parenting girls for the first time.
From the preview, this looks like it could be a great wholesome show. Plus, Niecy is crazy so there are bound to be tons of laughs. Check out the sneak peak for the series which debuts March 25 at 10p on TLC.
Will you watch this new show?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou