Dionne Warwick met with Robin Roberts on ABC’s “Good Morning America” to discuss her late cousin, Whitney Houston. During the interview, Dionne said Whitney was the little girl she never had.
Warwick also spoke about the grief she and Cissy feel and the fact that the reality of Whitney’s death hasn’t hit her completely yet.
You can watch a snippet of the interview below.
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s My Nappiversary: 7 Things I Learned Since Going Natural
- 7 Celebrities We’d NEVER Date
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs Part II
- Where Have All The Good Black Men Gone?
- I Do….Again and Again! Celebs Who Keep On Walking Down That Aisle
- A Final Word: What Drove Whitney To Bobby?
- Karrine Steffans, Please Have a Seat and Delete Your Twitter Account While You’re at It
- Uplifting Nuggets of Wisdom From Maya Angelou