Accessories generally dress up any outfit, but there are few other add-ons that can actually compliment your shape like a belt. While wide belts make a statement, they can also make you look chunky in the mid section. However, a skinny belt gives the illusion of a smaller waist when added over your favorite garment. They’re teeny in size, but creative designs make a heavy impact with studs, bows and glitter details. Wear one over an A-line dress to define your waist and give a classic, glamorous feel. Or belt your favorite blazer for a fun weekend vibe. The options are simply limitless.
Check out this fly selection at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Celebs Who Rode Their Famous Sibling’s Coattails to Success
- I Get it Now: Parental Wisdom That Took a Minute To Grasp
- No Child Left Behind: Can Having a Big Family Harm Your Children?
- Why I Question The Release of A Posthumous Aaliyah Album
- Getting To Happy: 7 Habits That Can Change Your Life
- Let Sleeping Dogs Lie: 6 Reasons Not to Go Back to Your Ex
- True Life: If I Could Say Anything to My First Love, I’d Say…
- Is The Black Standard of Beauty Giving You Low Self-Esteem?