Kanye West is no stranger to the fashion world. He doesn’t dress like the typical rapper and he’s been welcomed by the stylish elite. Last year, ‘Ye showed his womenswear line in Paris and all anyone could talk about was the shoes. He even had model Chanel Iman rocking a pair.
The cream, knitted and beaded heels certainly got the StyleBlazer stamp of approval. Well now, those fly sandals, which he collaborated with Giuseppe Zanotti on, are available to the public. That’s great news, right? But when the $5,800 price tag was revealed, people were flabbergasted. Even established shoe designers like Louboutin, Blahnik and Zanotti have more affordable options.
Take a closer, more in depth look at the shoe and tell us whether it’s worth that steep price tag. More pics of the shoe at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is The Black Standard of Beauty Giving You Low Self-Esteem?
- True Life: If I Could Say Anything to My First Love, I’d Say…
- No Child Left Behind: Can Having a Big Family Harm Your Children?
- 7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Is Graduate School Worth It? 6 Things To Consider Before Taking The Plunge