We showed you Essence‘s issue dedicated to Whitney Houston not too long ago, and Ebony is doing the same with their April issue, putting aside 40 pages to commemorate the singer’s life and work. For all the collectors out there, the issue will also have 12 of the 17 covers Houston did for the magazine in her career. On top of that, the magazine’s April issue will cover the ups and downs of her career, go behind the scenes of the much anticipated film, Sparkle (Whitney’s last movie appearance), drug abuse issues in the music industry, her relationship with Bobby Brown, her style, and a rundown of the top 10 songs from the late singer. I’m pretty excited about this issue, and if you are too, pick it up on newsstands on March 20.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is The Black Standard of Beauty Giving You Low Self-Esteem?
- True Life: If I Could Say Anything to My First Love, I’d Say…
- No Child Left Behind: Can Having a Big Family Harm Your Children?
- 7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Is Graduate School Worth It? 6 Things To Consider Before Taking The Plunge