Beyonce is just about ready to get back to work on the numerous projects she has lined up for 2012, but not before she gets in one last vacation retreat. Bey and her BFF Gwyneth Paltrow are reportedly planning a relaxing mommy getaway in Tuscany and their bringing their kids Blue Ivy, Apple, and Moses along too. According to MTV UK,
“They’re planning daily yoga sessions at a private five-star villa, which has its own pool… And the pair will get stuck into a menu of Gwyneth’s favorite organic grub while they are away.”
Beyonce has already supposedly been taking Blue, who’s just about 2 months old, to baby yoga classes thanks to Gwyn’s recommendation so sessions at the Italian villa sound perfect for the mother-daughter pair. Maybe the singer and actress will work out Bey’s upcoming role in One Hit Wonders while they’re away too. Either way this vacay sounds fantastic!
If you could go anywhere in the world for a post-baby retreat where would you choose?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is The Black Standard of Beauty Giving You Low Self-Esteem?
- True Life: If I Could Say Anything to My First Love, I’d Say…
- No Child Left Behind: Can Having a Big Family Harm Your Children?
- 7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Is Graduate School Worth It? 6 Things To Consider Before Taking The Plunge