Preview: Oprah Sits Down With Bobbi Kristina and Patricia & Gary Houston
This upcoming Sunday, Oprah’s interview with the family of Whitney Houston will be aired on her show, Oprah’s Next Chapter. To be specific, the whole family didn’t take part, but she sits down with Patricia Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law and “closest confidant,” as well as her brother Gary, and of course, Bobbi Kristina. Looks like Lady O touches on Gary’s thoughts as a big brother on his ex-brother-in-law, Bobby Brown. Interesting, indeed…
If you haven’t checked out OWN yet, this episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter just might be reason enough to. Check out the preview and tell us your thoughts:
Will you be watching?
More on Madame Noire!
- Is He Somebody’s Elses Guy? How To Forget A Forbidden Love
- Face Off! Natural Beauty At Its Best!
- Think You’re Moving Too Fast? Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Slow Down
- Flower Power: Floral Prints – Get the Look for Under $100!
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Melanie Fiona talks GRAMMYs, Stank and her “MF” life