From Black Voices.com.
Angel’s magnificent mane (it’s all hers), Hot retro wardrobe (she turns lingerie into streetwear) and free-spirited personality (she’s most comfortable traveling the world and living out of a suitcase) are just a few reasons we dig this British beauty.
Having lived in Maui, New York, Mexico City, Berlin, Paris, Uganda, and Toronto, Angel’s closet is an awesome compilation of worldly finds.
But it’s her fashion-forward parents that get the credit for inspiring Angel’s disco-diva style.
She describes her mother as fashion obsessed and imaginative and her father as a combination of Marvin Gaye, Mr. T, and George Clinton. Sounds fab!
From her slinky maxi dresses to floral harem pants, we’re definitely loving Angel’s unique look.
Check out this video to see what Angel had to say about her style, her hair, growing up as a biracial kid and her music at Black Voices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is He Somebody Else’s Guy? How To Forget A Forbidden Love
- Face Off! Natural Beauty At Its Best!
- Think You’re Moving Too Fast? Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Slow Down
- Flower Power: Floral Prints – Get the Look for Under $100!
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Melanie Fiona talks GRAMMYs, Stank and her “MF” life