From Your Tango.com
Feeling lonely? Don’t worry, you’re not the only one, and whether you’re in a romantic relationship or not, there are ways to get out of your funk and around more people.
In this video, Psychotherapist, Author and YourTango Expert Julie Orlov helps a reader who’s been single for a while after a tough breakup. While happy, she’s also incredibly lonely and feels hopeless about meeting someone who can fill that void in her life. She wants to replace those thoughts with something positive.
See what this expert had to say to help at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is He Somebody Else’s Guy? How To Forget A Forbidden Love
- Face Off! Natural Beauty At Its Best!
- Think You’re Moving Too Fast? Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Slow Down
- Flower Power: Floral Prints – Get the Look for Under $100!
- Brotherly Love: Celebrity ‘Bromances’ We Like To See
- I’m Sorry, But You Can’t Put Your Biological Clock on Snooze Forever
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Melanie Fiona talks GRAMMYs, Stank and her “MF” life