This satirical video explores the dynamics between black women, black men and interracial dating. While the piece may hit a few sore spots, we found it pretty funny.
So you won’t be caught off guard, here’s a description…
“Every year over 80,000 black men are abused, battered, neglected. Join the WWSPCABM to make a difference for these innocent victims, and give these men a voice!”
Watch the video below and let us know what you think about it.
Do you find this funny? We sure did.
More on Madame Noire!
- Canada Eh? 8 Celebrities We Didn’t Know Were Canadian
- Let Me Have My Shine!: How Jealousy Ruins Relationships
- Black Don’t Crack: Men Who Look Darn Good For Their Age
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Lil Kim Needs Some Friends
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Why Your Clothing, Your Man, Your Hair and Reality TV Don’t Define Black Women