The Gentleman’s Club: Style Icons Throughout History
Style is no foreign concept to black people. For centuries we’ve either invented and trademarked trends or altered someone else’s fashions to make them our own. Black Voices.com compiled a list of black men who’ve embodied this quality over the years.
Head over to Black Voices see which celebs have been on the cutting edge when it comes to fashion.
More on Madame Noire!
- Canada Eh? 8 Celebrities We Didn’t Know Were Canadian
- Let Me Have My Shine!: How Jealousy Ruins Relationships
- Black Don’t Crack: Men Who Look Darn Good For Their Age
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Lil Kim Needs Some Friends
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Why Your Clothing, Your Man, Your Hair and Reality TV Don’t Define Black Women