Another ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Star is on Baby Bump Watch
At the end of the last season of “Love and Hip Hop,” Kimbella was the only cast member we knew was expecting, but new photos of Yandy Smith at Club Dolce in New Jersey have put Jim Jones’ former manager on baby bump watch.
Rumors circulated that she was pregnant for the last month or so and that she didn’t want to shoot the reunion episode because she was showing but there was no telling how much truth there was to those stories at the time. But now the truth is in the puddin’ (her favorite word) or shall we say the baby bump.
Yandy always had the flat stomach game going so we have no choice put to assume that little pudge sticking out from under her blue leather jacket is a little one. Yandy’s longtime boyfriend—the one who supposedly tried to rob Jim Jones—is said to be the father, and she’s speculated to be about five months along.
What’s funny is Chrissy is rumored to be pregnant too which means her and her number one enemy could drop little bundles at the same time. I’m sure she’d love that.
This show is turning into Love and Knocked Up.
Do you think this photo is pretty good evidence that Yandy’s expecting?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Canada Eh? 8 Celebrities We Didn’t Know Were Canadian
- Let Me Have My Shine!: How Jealousy Ruins Relationships
- Black Don’t Crack: Men Who Look Darn Good For Their Age
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Lil Kim Needs Some Friends
- When It’s Not Worth Fixing
- Why Your Clothing, Your Man, Your Hair and Reality TV Don’t Define Black Women