How Do I Get Him to Tell Me What’s Wrong?
From Your Tango.com
Do you feel like you’re walking on eggshells whenever your boyfriend or husband is in a bad mood? Are you often tempted to talk it through with him, but he just brushes you off? How can you help him feel better without making him more angry?
Unlike women, men find it harder to talk about their feelings. Dr. Bonnie lists a number of strategies for how you can diffuse the situation when it first arises and later, open up a positive line of communication with your guy. Learn why patience is key by watching the video at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: High School Sweethearts & Love Languages
- Divas in Training: Celebrities During Their High School Years
- Hold Up!: 7 Things You Should Stop Your Girlfriends From Doing
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Be Cool: 6 Signs You May Be Dealing With Anxiety Issues
- Tupac Comes to Broadway
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body