Toni Braxton has been paired with some odd men recently. Remember that Terrance J rumor? Well now sources say she’s been getting very close to funny man Eddie Murphy.
US Magazine is reporting that the two are “seeing each other and are very into it,” with Eddie Murphy supposedly cheering on Toni—and her exposed thighs—at her concert in LA Feb. 19. According to a source, “Their kids have met and everything. It’s getting very serious.”
Eddie is known for dating beautiful women. He was married to model Nicole Murphy then he dated Spice Girl Melanie Brown for a while before moving on to Babyface’s ex-wife, Tracey Edmonds. He was even linked to Whitney Houston back in the day, so Toni wouldn’t be a stretch for the comedian.
Toni on the other hand has been going on and on about “playing in the snow” with a new white boo and from talk on the “Braxton Family Values” she was even dating her ex-husband again. When rumors circulated about her dating Terrance J, her response was “He’s 12. He doesn’t have no money.” Well, we know 50-year-old Eddie does so this might be right up the two-time bankrupted singer’s alley.
For now, her rep insists “Toni and Eddie are just friends and have been fans of each other’s work for a long time,” but we know how these things start.
What do you think about this couple? Could it work?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: High School Sweethearts & Love Languages
- Divas in Training: Celebrities During Their High School Years
- Hold Up!: 7 Things You Should Stop Your Girlfriends From Doing
- “Mommy, Are We Born This Way Until We Get A Weave?”
- 10 Bad Habits That Get In the Way of Good Relationships
- Be Cool: 6 Signs You May Be Dealing With Anxiety Issues
- Tupac Comes to Broadway
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body