Kel Mitchell has pretty much been off the radar since his “Good Burger” and orange soda days on Nickelodeon, but the sketch comic is all grown up now (can you believe he’s 33?) and he’s a newlywed.
On Jan. 8 Kel jumped the broom with his beautiful bride Asia Lee, a female rap artist who goes by the name “Queen of Cali.” After the ceremony he tweeted about his matrimonial bliss, writing:
“My wedding day on sunday was everything I dreamed of! My wife is so beautiful! God is so good! I thank him for blessing me with her!…I cant stop smiling! Thank you Jesus!”
This is actually Kel’s second marriage. He was previously wed to Tyisha Hampton-Mitchell for six years before they got divorced in 2005 and he has two kids from that relationship, a daughter named Allure and son, Lyric. Nowadays, he’s affiliated with burgers in a different way, spending his time as owner of several Wendy’s franchises outside of Biloxi, MS. I wonder if they sell orange soda?
Check out photos of his big day on TheYBF.com. Cute couple, right?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Is It Okay to NOT Shampoo Your Hair? And 6 Foods That Make Great Conditioners
- Run That Back!:10 Albums That Shaped Me
- Let it Go, Let it Flow: 7 People You Should Pick Your Battles With
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- Sweet or Needy: Which Are You?
- Missing Teen Featured on ‘The View’ Found Hours After Broadcast
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body