Vintage Evening Eye Candy: Sir Sidney Poitier
Sir (Yes SIR) Sidney Poitier is pretty much a living legend. If you haven’t seen at least one of his films–the thought-provoking dramas, the hilarious comedies–you’re doing yourself a great disservice in more ways than one. Not only is he one of the greatest actors…ever, but you’re missing out on the opportunity to see him looking pretty gorgeous. As Black History Month comes to a close, we couldn’t leave out one of our favorite Bahamians. Check him out in all his greatness!
Awwwwww, so young. That smile is too bright. Love it!
A Raisin in the Sun was like…everything! And he was brilliant, as was a young Ruby Dee. We see you, girl!
You have to love a good looking man in a good looking suit, who has a good looking Oscar. Alright?
He’s so stylish and cool. How dreamy *bats eyes*
Every film he did with Bill Cosby was just classic. Uptown Saturday Night? Let’s Do It Again? Awesome sauce.
He’s not a young’n anymore at the age of 85, but he’s still adorable and a massive influence for so many great actors and actresses. Don’t you just love him?
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Setbacks: Distractions That Keep Us From Dating
- Keep It Short! Ladies Who Look Better With Short Hair Cuts
- Chris Brown: Can We Forgive and Forget?
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Pregnant Teen Paralyzed in Shooting Dies Months After Giving Birth to Baby Girl
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body