From Your Tango
Do you scare away the men in your life because you come off as too controlling? Do you want to learn how to take a backseat in your relationships and let the other person lead for a change?
In this video, Relationship & YourTango Expert Jasbina Ahluwalia helps a reader who is often criticized by the men she dates that she’s too controlling. She wants to be able to hold on to her power as a woman but also maintain a healthy and balanced relationship.
See what this expert has to say to this woman at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Setbacks: Distractions That Keep Us From Dating
- Keep It Short! Ladies Who Look Better With Short Hair Cuts
- Chris Brown: Can We Forgive and Forget?
- Love & Life Lessons I Learned From “Love & Basketball”
- 6 Ratchet Behaviors Ig’nant People Should Give Up for Lent
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Pregnant Teen Paralyzed in Shooting Dies Months After Giving Birth to Baby Girl
- Show Off Your Shape! Style Tips To Flatter Your Body