There are perks to having a plastic surgeon in your family, but having your father give you breast implants at 18 is just creepy.
During 20/20′s “Cutting Edge” special tonight, Barbara Walters will interview Dr. Michael Niccole, founder of the CosmetiCare Plastic Surgery Center in Newport Beach, CA, who gave his daughter Brittani, now 23, breast implants when she was 18. He also performed a rhinoplasty on her and when his other daughter Charm, now also 23, was just 10 he turned her “outtie” belly button into an “innie.”
Dr. Niccole, who performed surgery on other family members as well said he was the most qualified to take care of the procedures on his adopted daughters: “Who would give them the time — that extra little look during surgery more than I would?” he said.
In addition to the breast agumentation which Brittani wanted to increase her self esteem, Dr. Niccole gives the girls regular botox injections which he considers simple “maintenance.”
“I’m not changing their looks in any means. They want maintenance,” he said. “They don’t want to get old. They want to stay young.”
If anyone can make that happen, it would be him.
Check out the preview of the special which airs on ABC at 10pm tonight. “Cutting Edge” is also expected to address the age-old saying “black don’t crack”—that should be interesting.
What do you think about this doctor performing procedures on his daughters at such a young age? Would you let a family member give you breast implants?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Oscar Rewind: 8 Black Actresses & The Roles That Deserved an Oscar
- 7 Ways You May Be Emasculating Your Man
- 7 Of The Most Unrecognized Women in Black History
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- What Does Jeremy Lin Have to Do With Black People?
- Why The Whitney Houston Gay Rumors Need to Die