*The death knell for ABC’s “Desperate Housewives” is starting to sound, with just several months left before the show airs its final episode ever.
Speculation about how the ladies of Wisteria Lane will bow out has already begun among fans, and even among cast members. Will the show end with big question marks, leaving room for a possible feature film? Will there be closure with the main characters? Is someone going to die?
“I think fans want the girls to survive,” said co-star Vanessa Williams, who joined the show in 2010 as Renee Perry. “I mean no matter what catastrophe happens, the women need to survive. I think the fans would go crazy if that didn’t happen.”
See (and hear) what else Williams had to say about the show and the role over at EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Quarterback Calls Off Wedding Hours Before Ceremony
- Do White People Make You Uncomfortable?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Black Girls Rock It Across The Pond: Snaps From The 2012 Brit Awards
- Are You Being Used? Signs You’ve Got a “Temporary” Friend on Your Hands