Are you dating or married to someone who has a problem with alcohol or substance abuse? Are you tired of the negative affects this problem has had on your relationship and waiting for the one you love to change?
In this video, at Your Tango.com, psychotherapist Julie Orlov helps a reader whose husband is a high-functioning alcoholic. She says she has lost faith that he will ever get sober and is thinking about leaving him. She asks for Julie’s guidance during this tough time in her life.
See what advice the expert has to give at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Quarterback Calls Off Wedding Hours Before Ceremony
- Do White People Make You Uncomfortable?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Black Girls Rock It Across The Pond: Snaps From The 2012 Brit Awards
- Are You Being Used? Signs You’ve Got a “Temporary” Friend on Your Hands