The print publishing industry has been treading in murky waters for the past few years. But even in this seemingly dark climate, some pubs, specifically mags, are still willing to get their feet wet and launch print books—thank goodness.
Originally an online only read, French glossy FASHIZBLACK joined those ranks recently, making a big splash with their premiere print issue that featured a high fashion brown hottie in a killer red couture look on the cover.
Find out when and where you can get the issue at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- My BFF: The Non-Celebrity Besties of The Famous
- Quarterback Calls Off Wedding Hours Before Ceremony
- Do White People Make You Uncomfortable?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Black Girls Rock It Across The Pond: Snaps From The 2012 Brit Awards
- Are You Being Used? Signs You’ve Got a “Temporary” Friend on Your Hands