Both an actor and a lauded martial artist, Jim Kelly (James M. Kelly) is kind of a big deal. If you’ve ever seen Enter the Dragon (which might be the coolest Bruce Lee film ever), Black Samurai or his famous Blaxploitation flick Black Belt Jones, then you’ve also seen his killer afro and heard him say the classic line, “Man, you come right out of a comic book.” Not only was Kelly cooler than a polar bear’s toenail, he was cute, and he could kick anybody’s a**. Now that’s a man, baby! Get to know more about Mr. Kelly in this gallery!
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN