Both an actor and a lauded martial artist, Jim Kelly (James M. Kelly) is kind of a big deal. If you’ve ever seen Enter the Dragon (which might be the coolest Bruce Lee film ever), Black Samurai or his famous Blaxploitation flick Black Belt Jones, then you’ve also seen his killer afro and heard him say the classic line, “Man, you come right out of a comic book.” Not only was Kelly cooler than a polar bear’s toenail, he was cute, and he could kick anybody’s a**. Now that’s a man, baby! Get to know more about Mr. Kelly in this gallery!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2013 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.