If you didn’t know how you felt about the song, “It All Belongs to Me”–Brandy and Monica’s first collaboration in 14 years–after we posted the song a few weeks back, you might like it a bit more after watching the soul sisters belt the jam out live, doing so last Thursday on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I must say, Brandy’s voice sounded amazing! She started off a bit deeper than normal, however, once she got in the groove, I was almost tempted to throw my hands in the air (and wave them like I just didn’t care). Monica sounded awesome as usual, and as this was a pre-Whitney funeral performance, she rocked a shirt with Whitney’s image on it, and they dedicated the performance to the late singer. If you haven’t seen it already, please let us know what you think of the the ladies rocking the house below. And ignore the numerous references to Facebook in the track…:
More on Madame Noire!
- Fine Tune: Men Who Could Sing To Us Anyday!
- Why Are You Hiding Your Boos? Celeb Women Who Are Always Acting Single
- Dealing With Drama?: How To Know When It’s Time To Go
- I Know You Mean Well, But…7 Reasons Why BET Kills Me Softly
- “Dust Yourself Off & Try Again”: Folks Who Should Find Something Else To Do
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Wild Thang: African Print-Inspired Fashions for Head to Toe
- Ooo Weee: Characters We’re Still Crushin’ On