Now that Blue Ivy has been officially introduced to the public, the baby is no longer off limits from the entertainment world—including Saturday Night Live which did a hilarious spoof of the baby’s welcoming home Saturday.
While the focus of the skit was on Beyonce, Jay-Z, and baby Blue, no celeb was safe. SNL got everyone from Prince to Nicki Minaj, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, and LL Cool J and Taylor Swift as they imitated the celebrities dropping by to see the new baby.
I think Jay-Z’s laugh was my favorite part although the Nicki Minaj spoof hit the nail on the head, as did Maya Rudolf’s impression of Bey. Check out the skit here if you missed it Saturday. What do you think?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Fine Tune: Men Who Could Sing To Us Anyday!
- Why Are You Hiding Your Boos? Celeb Women Who Are Always Acting Single
- Dealing With Drama?: How To Know When It’s Time To Go
- I Know You Mean Well, But…7 Reasons Why BET Kills Me Softly
- “Dust Yourself Off & Try Again”: Folks Who Should Find Something Else To Do
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Wild Thang: African Print-Inspired Fashions for Head to Toe
- Ooo Weee: Characters We’re Still Crushin’ On