Michelle Obama’s Fave Brand Dabbles in Fur, Leather and Prints
J.Crew presented his Fall/Winter 2012 collection at New York’s Fashion Week this past Tuesday. In the collection there is an abundance of luxurious fabrics— from short-haired furs to sumptuous leathers to python-prints. The bold patterns and textiles were mixed effortlessly and quite daringly, which is probably why it is one of Michelle Obama’s favorite fashion labels.
Check out the looks from the collection over at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Career Bucket List: Things to Accomplish At Your Job Before You Go
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Why Do We Love Sophia Grace and Not Other Little Black Girls?
- Lies and Deceit: Sex Myths, Fallacies and Falsehoods We Spread
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Reggie Bush: A Man After a Homewrecker’s Own Heart
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?