What a nice surprise from our girl Michelle Obama! A group that was touring the White House today got a very unexpected visit from the First Lady herself, who hugged and greeted the group personally. According to People.com, Mrs. O talked about her Let’s Move! campaign and discussed the fashion choices of guests, commenting on one woman’s sparkly Uggs.
As you can see, Michelle kept it fierce and fashionable as well in her black and white dress – not disappointing her fans. This appearance should certainly bump up the demand for White House tours.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Career Bucket List: Things to Accomplish At Your Job Before You Go
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Why Do We Love Sophia Grace and Not Other Little Black Girls?
- Lies and Deceit: Sex Myths, Fallacies and Falsehoods We Spread
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Reggie Bush: A Man After a Homewrecker’s Own Heart
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?