Herman Cain Won’t Be ‘Dancing With the Stars’
Aww pooey! I’m not going to lie, I didn’t watch the Republican debates but I would definitely tune in (at least once) to see Herman Cain compete on “Dancing With the Stars.”
Unfortunately, that’s not going to happen. While the former presidential candidate was invited by DWTS producers, Cain declined.
Find out why at EurWeb.com.
Would you have watched Herman Cain on Dancing With the Stars?
More on Madame Noire!
- The Career Bucket List: Things to Accomplish At Your Job Before You Go
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Why Do We Love Sophia Grace and Not Other Little Black Girls?
- Lies and Deceit: Sex Myths, Fallacies and Falsehoods We Spread
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Reggie Bush: A Man After a Homewrecker’s Own Heart
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?