How to Date After a Long Hiatus
Dating after a long hiatus can be a real struggle. This is the situation, Rebecca finds herself in. She hasn’t dated in the past 17 years because she focused her energy on raising her daughter. Now at 41, she wants to date and get married by the time she’s 45.
Check out Rebecca’s story and find out what a relationship expert had to say to her at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- More than Foxy Brown: Queens of Blaxploitation Films
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- NFL Player Loses Wife and Mother of Two to Suspected Brain Aneurysm
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- Does Beyoncé’s Loreal Campaign Offend You?
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Who Deserves The Blame For Whitney Houston’s Demise?
- 10 Common Natural Hair Habits You Should Stop…Now