“Everything is great, but…” You or a friend has probably started a sentence about their relationship like that before. We’re all slight perfectionists when it comes to relationships. Differences between a partner and us stick out to us like a sore thumb. But, you need to stop and ask yourself, is our difference in opinion over this issue worth ending the relationship over? Or will it actually not affect our ability to lead a stable, happy relationship? Here is a list of things you do, and don’t, need to agree on with your partner.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN