Monica Honors Whitney with “You Give Good Love” …and Kills It!
It’s no secret that the girl has always been able to sing, but she really held her own on Whitney’s hit, “You Give Good Love.”
By the end of the performance Monica was clearly emotional, using a nearby towel to wipe her eyes.
More on Madame Noire!
- More than Foxy Brown: Queens of Blaxploitation Films
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- NFL Player Loses Wife and Mother of Two to Suspected Brain Aneurysm
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- Does Beyoncé’s Loreal Campaign Offend You?
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Who Deserves The Blame For Whitney Houston’s Demise?
- 10 Common Natural Hair Habits You Should Stop…Now