Red Carpet Fashion: The Subdued Yet Zesty Looks At The “Good Deeds” Premiere
The stars were out at yesterday’s premiere of Tyler Perry’s latest flick “Good Deeds.” Celebs like Gabrielle Union and Esther Baxter donned very demure dresses which kept their looks elegant and understated. All in all, the ladies kept to a black and brown palette. Check out the fashion of the night and let us know who wore it best!
Gabby always looks stunning, doesn’t she?
Thandie is always elegant but this dress and this whole look really adds some major shine to her usual red carpet look.
Where you’ve been Sharon Leal? You lookin great in that sparkly number.
Talk about inspiration for looking wonderful and fierce after 50!
Actress Crystle Stewart kept it simple.
Esther Baxter kept it simple as well. Does this have something to do with allowing the lead actors to shine?
Rochelle Aytes also stuck to a basic yet very flattering basic black number.
More on Madame Noire!
- More than Foxy Brown: Queens of Blaxploitation Films
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- NFL Player Loses Wife and Mother of Two to Suspected Brain Aneurysm
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- Does Beyoncé’s Loreal Campaign Offend You?
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Who Deserves The Blame For Whitney Houston’s Demise?
- 10 Common Natural Hair Habits You Should Stop…Now