While blacks might not always have the best representation on the runways, they are definitely making moves in the fashion industry.
Black Enterprise interviewed everyone from photographers, to models to designers about how they got to the industry, advice they picked up along the way and how they do what they do.
Check them out at Black Enterprise.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Are You Giving Folks The WHOLE Story When It Comes to Your Relationship Drama?
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Moooooom!: 6 of Hollywood’s Most Embarrassing Mothers
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?