Crazy things are bound to happen at Grammy parties, but getting attacked by a woman who’s sleeping with your ex-husband, isn’t one of the things you’d expect. That’s what “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant and former “Deal or No Deal” model Claudia Jordan says happened to her at Drake’s Grammy after party Sunday night.
Apparently the ladies were at the same Greystone Manor Venue in LA, and while Claudia says she wasn’t paying her ex’s woman any mind, the woman kept staring her down until she eventually lost it and swung on her, hitting Claudia in the head. Security was notified and the woman was thrown out while Claudia filed a police report with the LAPD and went to the hospital to have her head and neck checked out.
Claudia told TMZ that her ex recently cut the woman off and she obviously blames her for the breakup, despite the fact that she hasn’t spoken to her ex in two years. I would ask how she knows her ex recently broke it off with the woman if that’s the case, but gossip travels fast. It definitely sounds like her ex was dealing with an unstable creature.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Are You Giving Folks The WHOLE Story When It Comes to Your Relationship Drama?
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Moooooom!: 6 of Hollywood’s Most Embarrassing Mothers
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?