In this new digital age there are rules you need to abide by when it comes to sharing your real world relationship with the online community.
For example, there’s no need to let everyone know you’re “in a relationship” with a quickness, (unless it’s a marriage type of situation.) A relationship expert at Your Tango suggests you wait at least six months before you declare your love for one another on your Facebook accounts.
See what other tips this expert has to share at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Star Snubs: Talented Artists That Never Won A Grammy
- Love Him Or Leave Him? Signs That He May Not Be That Into You (Anymore)
- Young At Heart: Our Favorite 25 And Under Celebrities Who Are In Love!
- Make Him Wish Every Day Was Valentine’s Day! Gift Ideas For Your Man
- Scent From the Heart: 10 Fragrances Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Ish is Getting Real: Gonorrhea’s Becoming Untreatable
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Meet Blue Ivy Carter: First Pics