Luckily, we’ll get to see the late Whitney Houston in her last film, “Sparkle.”
Sony released a statement saying they will release the film on August 17, as planned.
Executive producer, Howard Rosenman, said this role would have been a great look for Houston.
“This would have been a big, big comeback, she is so brilliant in it. “I was just raving about her performance, she was so great in it. I’m just in shock.”
Head over to Eurweb to read what else Rosenman had to say about Houston and her role and also some of the songs she’ll be singing in the new movie.
Do you plan on seeing this remake?
More on Madame Noire!
- Star Snubs: Talented Artists That Never Won A Grammy
- Love Him Or Leave Him? Signs That He May Not Be That Into You (Anymore)
- Young At Heart: Our Favorite 25 And Under Celebrities Who Are In Love!
- Make Him Wish Every Day Was Valentine’s Day! Gift Ideas For Your Man
- Scent From the Heart: 10 Fragrances Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Ish is Getting Real: Gonorrhea’s Becoming Untreatable
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Meet Blue Ivy Carter: First Pics