Chances are we’ve all had moments where our parents didn’t act like we wanted them to. When you’re going through the adolescent phase you pretty much want your parents to be seen and not heard when it comes to public appearances. Luckily, we didn’t have to grow up in the public eye. Our embarrassing parent moments most likely only happened in front of a couple of kids at school instead of the entire nation or even worse, several nations across the world. But that’s not the case for these celebrities. When they reached fame and notoriety, their parents came up right along with them. And sometimes they had no act right, whatsoever. Check out the list and see what I mean…
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 6,960 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural