Last year was a big year for Kelly Rowland and 2012 is off to a pretty good start for the singer as well. Kelly could possibly take home a Grammy for her hit single “Motivation” on Sunday and when she stopped by Chelsea Lately last night, she told the late night host that she’s “got a good man” now. (From the way she said it she wasn’t just talking for the cameras.)
In addition to spilling about her new boo, and showing off the girls in a black corset top halter dress, Kelly also talked about her 80/20 rule when it comes to maintaining her washboard abs, and coming into her own in her 30s. Check out the video clip and tell us what you think.
Are you happy Kelly is finally getting her time to shine?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame
- Boy, Bye!: 6 Stupid Reasons to Turn a Man Down
- Hair Raising: Iconic Women Who Changed the Standard for Black Hair
- Does Dating White Trump Your Black Card?
- 7 Things That Should Never Happen In The Bedroom
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- Are You A Coward When It Comes To Breaking Up?
- Can You Marry Someone You Don’t Love?
- So, What Do Their Moms Look Like