We told you about a month ago that Monica and Brandy were back in the studio together working on new music, and the single track is finally here.
Fourteen years later, the girls are done fighting over a man, “It All Belongs to Me” is about throwing a man the deuces and letting him know who made him who he is—and bought everything he owns.
The ladies came hard on this one and their voices sound great together. Check out the track below and tell us what you think.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Mad? 7 Signs That Your Attitude Is Hurting You More Than Others
- Does Dating White Trump Your Black Card?
- Swapping Spit: 7 Gag-Worthy Celebrity Kisses
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- My Name is My Name: Why We Need to Do Better in Naming Our Children
- LORD, Take Me Now! Signs You Hate Your Job
- Can You Marry Someone You Don’t Love?
- Hair Q&A: Work-Out Styles and Heat Damage