We knew Bey wouldn’t stay gone long. Last night Beyonce made her post-pregnancy debut at the 40/40 club following hubby Jay Z’s Carnegie Hall performance in the city, and we have to say she looks fabulous.
Rocking a form-fitting, salmon-colored dress with gold accessories and, of course, blue nail polish, Beyonce had the glow of a new mommy—and it’s obvious she hasn’t missed a step in the gym. It’s been exactly a month since she gave birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter and I know there are plenty of women who would kill for that post-baby body. I wonder if this appearance means Bey is back on the scene for good?
What do you think about Beyonce’s first post-pregnancy look?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- You Mad? 7 Signs That Your Attitude Is Hurting You More Than Others
- Does Dating White Trump Your Black Card?
- Swapping Spit: 7 Gag-Worthy Celebrity Kisses
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- My Name is My Name: Why We Need to Do Better in Naming Our Children
- LORD, Take Me Now! Signs You Hate Your Job
- Can You Marry Someone You Don’t Love?
- Hair Q&A: Work-Out Styles and Heat Damage