Many of us do it. And the thing is, it’s not because we actually get some kind of sick pleasure from nagging, we’d just like for the men in our lives to do the right thing…in a timely manner a.k.a. when we say so. Problem is, you’re probably reminding him of his mother.
Nagging can be more serious than just getting on his nerves. You could actually be pushing him away.
Check out the ways nagging might be ruining your relationship at Your Tango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Were Engaged?
- Quiet On The Set! Celeb’s Who Secretly Hooked Up At Work
- On The Brink Of A Break Up ? Make Sure You Don’t Do It This Way…
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- Neon Sense! Colorful and Playful Pieces to Brighten Up Winter Days
- LORD, Take Me Now! Signs You Hate Your Job
- How to Choose a Hairstyle That Fits Your Face
- Hair Q&A: Protein Treatments and Double Heat